Why Lifestyle Matters?
We hear a lot about how diet and lifestyle affect the risk for chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. But lifestyle factors also have a powerful affect on multiple brain and body systems. The Lifestyle Matters series helps you learn and implement simple but powerful strategies that can help you:
- Lower stress and depression
- Improve memory, learning, and mood
- Lower risk of dementia
- Achieve and maintain a healthful weight without severe diets or gimmicks
- Reduce your risk for lifestyle diseases
- Overcome food cravings and food addictions
- Overcome substance and behavioral addictions
- Provide powerful health tools for reaching your community
The Lifestyle Matters materials and programs are designed to help you improve physical health, optimize mental function, overcome addictions, and discover the keys to wholeness of body, mind, and spirit.