That's Italian Dressing
- Blend all ingredients except parsely and basil. Then add those to mixture.
Chill and serve!
- It is delicious over any salad, and also tastes great over steamed broccoli, cabbage, or green beans.
- Try it in sandwiches instead of mayonnaise for a real taste treat!
- Don't miss trying this as a dip for a raw veggie plate. Your friends will be begging you for the recipe!
- We even enjoy this dressing on a baked potato, or over steamed red potatoes with cooked carrots and cabbage for an Irish treat.
- Makes 2 ½ cups.
From Foods for Thought, p 37
Copyright Lifestylematters.com. Used by permission.
2 C Water
1 C Raw sunflower seeds
l/4 tsp Celery seed
3 tsp Onion powder
1 tsp Garlic powder OR 1 clove fresh garlic
1/2 C Lemon juice
1 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Parsley
2 tsp Basil