Quick & Easy Minestrone
- Stir together broth, beans, vegetables, onion, pasta, and basil in a large saucepan
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until pasta is tender
- Stir in tomatoes and heat through.
If you are out of vegetable broth, make your own using 1 tablespoon of Chicken Style Seasoning per cup of water.
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans (15 ounces) beans, rinsed and drained (kidney, great northern, garbanzo, etc.)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup small pasta (shells, macaroni, etc.
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes, Italian or regular, undrained