top of page
Very Berry Fruit Sauce
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup water.
- Blend ingredients.
- Heat juice and remaining water in saucepan until boiling.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir over medium-high heat until thickened.
- Add frozen fruit, stir, and remove from heat.
- Berry sauce is delicious served warm over toast, waffles, French toast, crepes, or toast with almond or peanut butter.
Used by permission from Balance Magazine - Chronic Pain
- 12-oz can White grape raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 can Water
- 4 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 16-oz pkg Frozen mixed berries, raspberries or blueberries
bottom of page