- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- To make a creamy Italian dressing, just add 1/2 tsp EACH of dill weed, basil, and Italian seasoning.
- For a tangy dip or salad dressing, add 1 tsp dill weed.
Chill and serve.
- This delightful, light mayonnaise is delicious on salads or as a dip for raw veggies. You can also use it as a great topping for steamed asparagus, artichokes, cabbage, or broccoli.
- We love it over Mexican beans, on haystacks, or as a taste-tempting topping over baked potatoes with a sprinkle of dill and chopped scallions.
- Try it also as a sandwich spread, or as a filling in pita bread. It is even good as a topping for many savory casseroles such as those made from rice, lentils, or garbanzo beans.
- Makes 3 cups
From Foods for Thought, p 29
Copyright LifeStyleMatters.com Used by permission.
2 C Soft tofu
2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast flakes
1 tsp Salt
1/4 C Lemon juice
1 tsp Onion powder
1/2 tsp Garlic powder OR 1 clove fresh
1/3 C Olive oil OR raw cashews and ¼ C water